250 g chicken breast
120 g (1 ) onion
100 g (1 coffee cup) crushed walnut
4 g (2 clove) garlic
125 g (5 slices) stale bread
Red pepper, salt
• Chicken meat is boiled with onion. (If you wish to increase taste and nutrition value, you can add carrots, courgettes, celery, bay leaf and etc.)
• Strain boiled chicken and when it is cold, tear it into fibers.
• Soften bread by dipping it into chicken broth you now have. (Rest of the broth can be used for soup or rice.)
• Mix ground crushed walnut with soaked bread together with crushed garlic and red pepper. Leave it for half an hour.
• It is squeezed in a thin material, walnut oil that comes out is saved.
• Chicken is mixed with the squeezed paste.
• Add salt. If the mix is very solid, add 1 – 2 tablespoons of chicken broth.
• Circassian chicken is placed in service plates. Walnut oil is mixed with some powdered red pepper and put on the food. It is decorated with walnuts and served.